stories about jaja

Hello , I'm Nor Afiza Noor Azraff residing in Klang, Selangor . I'm seventeen years young . I really like to singin and dance . Btw i like to read and write about myself and about my day too . I'm always posting in my blog what happened with my in say, or day, or read poems and listen song when i'm sad . Yeah i always do it in my room, alone or sitting in the garden's park . It's really make me feel better . Since i have nothing else better to do, though . I am nowhere near perfect and dont intend on trying to be, I have best friend and enemies. I am an average woman , simple one way or another . I have my flaws like anyone else's . I'm selfish . impatient and a litter insecure . I make mistakes , i despise narrow-mindedness . I'm not a perfectionist but i'm meticulous . I loathe hypocrites. I despise traitors and wannabes . I'm sick and full of fakes and stupid friendship but i'm a good person probably. Talk to me and you will sure that. I dont like the numbers in my profile but friends, dont add me if you wont talk to me . That's all , i guess . Thanks for choosing up to read this blog , one of the great new tittles from me of fun
♥♥♥


I want you to laugh at my jokes, and make me laugh constantly. I want you to not make fun of me when I do something wrong, and I want you to make me smile at my mistakes. I want you to hold me at concerts, and carry me when I can't see the stage. I want you to wake me up the mornings you can by calling me, and if I don't answer, I want you to text me good morning. I want you to call me beautiful, I want you to tell the world how much you love me. I want to catch you smiling at me when I look away, I want you to tell all your friends how in love we are. I want you to not leave when times are hard. I want you to stand by me when I'm down. I want you to reply my texts. I want you to bring me shopping and not complain that you're tired, I want you to chill with me and hold my hand while we watch lame movies. I want you to at least pretend to listen when I talk about fashion, and pretend you care when I talk about cameras. I want you to encourage me to study. I want you to kiss me on the forehead when you know I'm sad, and I want you to hug me for no reason. I want you to take polaroid pictures with me, I want you to keep them in your wallet, even if it is behind all your guitar picks and cards. I don't need you to buy me things, I don't need you to force yourself to stay up all night when you're already tired enough. I don't need you to call me every ten minutes, and I don't need to know where you are and who you're with 24/7. I don't need you to stay away from all your girl friends, and I don't need you to pay attention to me all the time. I don't need you to talk to me on FB every single time you're online, I don't need you to drive me everywhere. I don't need you to be my shopping buddy all the time, just making the effort once or twice is enough. I don't need you to constantly be there and I don't need you to know every single detail about my life. I don't need you to rush over to my house when I'm bored, and I don't need you to beg me for forgiveness and shower me with sorry gifts when we fight. I don't need you to stop hanging with your friends. I don't need you to come back early and assure me you're at home and not out partying with some random girls
♥

I just need you to love me ♥

No comments: